Acne on the Forehead
Acne, or pimples, are small inflamed bumps that commonly appear on your face, especially on the forehead. Acne is a common skin problem that typically affects teens, but can affect people of all ages. While acne is normal, it can cause frustration and can make you feel embarrassed or uncomfortable.
What Causes Acne on Forehead?
Acne is caused by a combination of factors, including excess oil production, bacteria, and hormonal fluctuations. When the Dead Skin Cells and oil block the pores of the skin, bacteria can breed and cause acne.
How to Manage Acne on Forehead?
Fortunately, there are several steps you can take to reduce the appearance of forehead acne.
- Wash your face regularly with a gentle cleanser.
- Exfoliate to remove Dead Skin Cells.
- Keep your skin moisturized with a mild or non-comedogenic moisturizer.
- Use non-comedogenic lotions, creams, and makeup.
- Avoid touching your face or popping zits.
- Avoid using harsh soaps and face masks.
It’s also important to see a doctor if you have severe acne or it does not improve with at-home treatment. A doctor can prescribe medications to help reduce inflammation, reduce oil production, unclog pores, and/or kill bacteria.
acne, pimples, skin problem, teens, forehead, treatments, cleanser, exfoliate, moisturizer, lotions, creams, makeup, doctor, medications.