- 1 Penis Enlargement Surgery – A Total Guide to Why You Should Do It and What to Expect
Penis Enlargement Surgery – A Total Guide to Why You Should Do It and What to Expect
If you are considering penis enlargement surgery to increase the size of your penis or help you regain confidence, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of penis enlargement surgery, steps to take prior to embarking on it, common risks and potential complications, and what to expect during the healing process.
What is Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Penis enlargement surgery is a medical procedure that involves enlarging the penis. Also known as penis augmentation, the surgery involves cutting the ligaments connecting the penis to the pelvis, followed by injecting fat cells or placing implants to add size to the penis. It is performed under general anaesthesia.
Why Should You Get Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Penis enlargement surgery can have a number of benefits, including:
- Increased confidence
- Improved sexual functioning
- Increased size and length
- More pleasurable experiences
- A positive change in body image
Things to Consider Before Getting Penis Enlargement Surgery
Penis enlargement surgery is a serious medical procedure that should not be taken lightly. Here are some things to consider before deciding to get the surgery:
- Understand the risks involved and potential complications
- Be aware of the cost of surgery and insurance coverage
- Be sure you are mentally and physically ready
- Have realistic expectations and understand the results may vary
- Seek a qualified surgeon who has experience with the surgery
Common Risks and Potential Complications of Penis Enlargement Surgery
As with any medical procedure, there are potential risks and complications. Some of the common risks associated with penis enlargement surgery include:
- Infection or bleeding
- Damage to the surrounding tissues
- Unfavorable cosmetic results
- Loss of sensation
- Pain during sex
What to Expect During the Healing Process
Penis enlargement surgery is a complex procedure, which will require several months of recovery and healing. Here is what you can expect during the healing process:
- Swelling, bruising, and pain following the procedure
- Wearing a brace or cushion to aid the healing process
- Avoiding sexual activity for several weeks
- Monitoring your progress and adjusting based on your doctor’s instructions
Penis enlargement surgery can be a great way to improve self-confidence and body image, while also increasing the size and length of your penis. However, it is important to understand the potential risks and complications prior to taking the leap. Be sure to do your research and find a qualified surgeon who is experienced in this type of surgery.