How Essential Oils Can Help with Joint Pain Relief and Improved Health
Having achy joints can be a real nuisance, but sometimes it can be more than a minor irritation. Joint problems, such as arthritis, fist and rheumatism, can severely disrupt your lifestyle and routine – and even exacerbate other issues. Thankfully, there are natural solutions you can turn to in order to ease joint pain and improve your overall health.
Essential oils have been used for centuries for holistic healing. Specifically for joint pain, these concentrated plant-based extracts can provide anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, warming, soothing, and analgesic qualities. Different oils provide different benefits, though combining them in a mix can still be helpful as well!
Top Essential Oils to Help Ease Joint Pain
- Ginger: The warming qualities of ginger essential oil make it particularly useful for easing arthritic joint inflammation.
- Lavender: This oil can provide deep relief and relaxation, thanks to its combination of anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Frankincense: This resin oil has strong analgesic qualities which can help to improve mobility in stiff and painful joints.
- Peppermint: This oil is useful for reducing joint swelling and can relieve even the most severe forms of arthritis.
- Rosemary: This is known to attack targets associated with inflammation, thus easing painful joints and improving mobility.
In order to take advantage of these benefits, you only need to use a few drops of the correctly diluted oil and apply it to the affected area. Different methods of topical application can also be used. But even if you don’t use any special methods, the natural scent of the oils can still provide a calming, healing sensation.
Most essential oils are non-toxic, but they should still be used in moderation. You should do your research first to make sure you know exactly which oils you should use, and in what doses. Also, be sure to purchase essential oils from a credible source and look for organic varieties.
Essential oils are by no means a cure-all, but can provide relief to those with joint pain. By using the right essential oils, you can achieve a noticeably stronger level of health – and access to an enhanced lifestyle. Try these natural solutions today!