Hairstyles for Thinning Hair On Crown
Hair loss is a common problem in both men and women and while there is no one-size-fits-all solution to the problem, there are certain hairstyles that can help hide and cover thinning hair on the crown. Knowing which styles to go for may be the difference between a confidence-crushing hairstyle, and one that gives your look a stylish boost.
Best Hairstyle Choices for Thin Hair On the Crown
- Long Bangs: Long bangs can be styled in various ways to hide a thinning crown. As the bangs don’t require as much hair, they are an ideal way of disguising baldness without needing to sacrifice too much hair from the rest of your cut. Ask your stylist to add in long, face-framing bangs.
- Low Fade: For men, a low fade is a great hairstyle to help hide thinning on the crown. Ask your stylist to cut your hair back to the natural thinning point. From there you will be able to have a full head of hair that can be styled to your preference.
- Short Crop: For those with thinning hair on the crown, a longer crop can be a stylish choice. Ask your stylist to cut your hair so that it’s roughly the same length all along the crown and lower sections.
- Side Part: A side part is a classic style that can help hide thinning on the crown. Ask your stylist for a part (on the side where you have the most hair growth) and short layers that are closer to the side.
Tips for Making the Most of Thinning Hair On the Crown
- Choose the Right Products: To help brighten thin or thinning hair, choose styling products such as waxes or creams that will help add texture and hold to your hair.
- Volume Boosters: Volume boosting products are a great way to add body to thin hair. Look for ones with a matte finish to avoid overwhelming the style.
- Corrective Styling: If your thinning hair is in the early stages, corrective styling can help. This involves using rollers, curls, or techniques such as crimping to make thin hair appear thicker.
- Condition Regularly: Make sure you are conditioning your hair regularly to help keep it healthy and prevent further hair loss.
Finding the best hairstyle for thinning hair on the crown is an important part of feeling confident in your look. Hair loss can be a daunting problem, but there are hairstyles that can help hide and cover thinning hair on the crown. With the right products and styling techniques, you can find a look that will help you to feel confident and stylish.
Keywords: hairstyles for thinning hair on crown, best hairstyle for thinning hair, low fade, side part, long bangs, short crop, styling products, volume boosters, corrective styling, conditioning