How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast
Hemorrhoids or piles are a very common problem. They can be painful, itchy, and embarrassing. Fortunately, there are several ways to get rid of hemorrhoids fast.
What are Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are swollen veins that can occur either inside the rectum or around the anus. They may be caused by straining during bowel movements, pregnancy, chronic constipation, and other factors.
Things to Do to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Quickly
- Rutin tablets. Rutin is an antioxidant that helps strengthen veins. This supplement can be taken orally in doses of 500-1000 mg twice daily to reduce swelling and ease the pain.
- Apply cold. Applying an ice pack can reduce swelling and provide relief from discomfort.
- Witch hazel. Witch hazel is excellent for reducing inflammation and soothing burned areas. It can be applied topically as an ointment or compress.
- Stool softeners. Stool softeners can make bowel movements much easier, which can help reduce the risk of irritation and straining.
- Fiber. Fiber is one of the best remedies for hemorrhoids. Eating more fiber-rich foods can reduce constipation, soften stools, and reduce irritation of the anal area.
- Exercise. Regular exercise can stimulate the digestive system and reduce constipation. This can help reduce the pressure that causes hemorrhoids.
- Drinking water. Drinking plenty of water can help keep you hydrated, reduce constipation, and reduce strain.
If the above methods do not provide adequate relief from the symptoms, it is important to seek medical advice. Hemorrhoids can be treated with medications, creams, herbal remedies, or surgery.
Keywords for SEO
Hemorrhoids, Piles, Rutin, Ice Pack, Witch Hazel, Stool Softener, Fiber, Exercise, Drinking Water, Treatment, Medication, Cream, Herbal Remedies, Surgery